Saturday, April 23, 2005

Journeys Again

Paulos,
You may be wondering, Where is Timotheos? Well, I have been on another journey, and I just returned, and I am getting my affairs back in order after the trip. I will comment on Romans 2 very soon. Thank you as well for you latest post regarding Romans 2. I have seen the connection to James as you note well. I also find it interesting that James makes a tight connection to Law and Wisdom. Have you seen this too? Also, one other question on James, do you see the references in James to nomos as a reference to Torah? That is, is the perfect law Torah?

Again, it is good to be home, and I will post very soon. Thank you for your patience!

Timotheos

1 comment:

abcaneday said...

I'm sorry for my delayed activity. End of the year grading of assignments has me overwhelmed. I will return to the page, I trust, before the week is finished.

Paulos